Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Family,Hari Raya 2008 & 2010.


Menikmati makanan yang enak dipagi raya.



Makan bersama eratkan kasih-sayang sekeluarga.
Lauk-pauk enak dan kuih-muih disaji membuatkan semua tak sabar nak menjamu selera. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PICTURES BELOW - HARI RAYA 2008
With my beloved wife...
You mean everything to me...
I am proud to have you as my wife.


Setelah enak menjamu selera dan bermaaf-maafan,jangan lupa bergambar kenangan sempena Aidilfitri.

Sentiasa loving dengan isteri. Maaf Zahir Batin...















Hari Raya 2008






Bahagia bersama anak cucu.





T.You are a wonderful wife and a wonderful mother for my childrens.
I have 6 childrens comprises of four girls and 2 boys i.e.
NOR AZILAWATI
, NOR HAFIZA,
NOR IDAYU, MOHAMAD FIRDAUS, MOHAMAD NAIM and my youngest daughter NOR AFIQAH whom my wife have to undergo through caesarean to give birth to her.Alhamdulillah.
I love childrens and I want more but unfortunately due to my wife health reasons the Doctor told us that it will be very risky and advised my wife not to have anymore childrens in future.
Alhamdulillah 6 orang pun tak pa la dah banyak juga.
Anak-anak ku 6 orang semuanya adalah anugerah Allah SWT yang terindah buatku didalam hidup ini.
Inilah kejayaan/kebahgiaan yang paling ku syukuri.

Anak-anak adalah suatu yang special dalam hidup ini.Anak-anakku,you all are my biggest asset !.
Abah sentiasa doakan semoga semua anak-anak abah berjaya didunia dan diakhirat.
I am happy with what you all have achieved so far in your education,maintain and keep it up !.

Do your level best,
do 100% !.
Just do it!.
May Allah SWT bless you all !.
...................................................................................
EFFORT
GO THE EXTRA MILE !YOUR EFFORTS WILL NOT BEGIN TO PAY OFF UNTIL YOU GO THAT SECOND MILE...THAT'S WHERE THE END OF THE RAINBOW IS.DON'T QUIT UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR POT OF GOLD !.

.......................................................................................................
Semoga anak-anak abah mencapai apa jua cita2 yang diimpikan.I am very happy to be able to carry out my responsibility and do all that sucessfully.I love to see you are all growing infront of my eyes.ALHAMDULILLAH.
Once in a while took your all to Ekspo,Pesta,Pacific,Carrefour,Giant,Queensbay Mall,Jaya Jusco or Billion just to name a few for window shopping and/or shopping.
Abah passionate to do all that.
I hope I can carry out my duty and responsibility until all of you have a family of your own.
Apapun abah sayang kamu semua.
Abah